This Five Layer Chili Queso dip, is a new twist on the traditional queso and five layer dip! It is the perfect dip for football season, and will certainly be a crowd pleaser leaving everyone asking you for the recipe! Take it to your next tailgate or party and let me know how your fans love it! If you’re looking for other appetizers that are always a hit, be sure to also check out my Crockpot Spinach and Artichoke Dip and Tailgating Appetizer Round Up, too!
Five Layer Chili Queso Dip
- 1 16 oz can Bush's Concina Latina Frijoles Negros Machacados (black beans)
- 1/2 cup Ranch salad dressing
- 1 10.5 oz can Hormel No Beans Chili (about 1 1/4 cup)
- 1 10 oz can Rotel Mild Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies, drained well
- 1 cup Pace Medium Salsa Con Queso Dip
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spread layers evenly in a 9-inch square baking dish in this order; black beans, drizzle with ranch dressing, chili, Rotel and queso. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until center is hot.
Drain Rotel in a colander and make sure they are well drained. Otherwise, the extra moisture creates a runny dip.